Bienvenue A Versailles: sérieTV&Histoire
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Partenaires officiels

Studios Lange

Alexander Vlahos : the VlaVla Style

Neverland Adventure / Convention "Me & my Idols" (Versailles)
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Our team: Presentation - English Version -

Our team: Presentation - English Version - Empty Our team: Presentation - English Version -

Message par KingReshin Sam 30 Sep 2017 - 14:39

Dear courtiers, and noble ones.

Welcome to the amazing world of Versailles.

My name is Florence, I am the founder and administrator of the Versailles Forum. I am also the administrator of the Facebook group: Welcome to Versailles, Tv Series.
I am passionate about history, especially the reign of Louis the XIV, which is why I am such of fan of the Versailles series on Canal +.
I would love to share my interest about Versailles with you.

Our forum is made out of different members, let me introduce them to you:

Audrey: is also a moderator on our Facebook page. She is our main moderator, and works closely with me.

Lindsey: is passionate about the castle and its gardens. Highly knowledgeable about the estate, you will find her under the section Chateau de Versailles.

Julien: Julien, will summarize and discuss the different episodes of the series, the actors and their roles. He would love to hear your opinion too. Find them in the Apartment du Roi (The King’s apartment)

Marie: is our social butterfly. In charge of the courtiers, she will want to know all about your encounter with the actors of the series. But will also let you know about official events. Fan art and games are also her section. Find her in the Galerie des glaces (Hall of mirror)

Secily: would love to share her knowledge about books, movies and series about Versailles. Our cultural attache, find her in the Musee du forum (forum archives)

We are here to help, and would love to get feedback from you. This forum is first and foremost your forum. Chat, share, give your opinion, show off your pictures. A place to share your passion with others.
Yours truly

Florence

Admin.

KingReshin
English Speaking
English Speaking

Revenir en haut Aller en bas